Relive all your childhood summer nightmares with the monster movie that scared your pants off without actually showing much of the monster – JAWS!
“Star Trek Beyond,” the highly anticipated next installment in the globally popular Star Trek franchise, created by Gene Roddenberry and reintroduced by J.J. Abrams in 2009, returns with director Justin Lin (“The Fast and the Furious” franchise) at the helm of this epic voyage of the U.S.S. Enterprise and her intrepid crew. In “Beyond,” the Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a mysterious new enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test.
Star Trek Beyond is coming to theaters July 22, 2016.
Finding Dory (94% on Rotten Tomatoes) drowned out the ehhh sequel Independence Day: Resurgence (33% on Rotten Tomatoes) to take the top spot this past weekend.
1. Finding Dory $73.2 Total: $286.5
2. Independence Day: Resurgence $41.6 Total: $41.6
3. Central Intelligence $18.3 Total: $69.3
4. The Shallows $16.7 Total: $16.7
5. Free State of Jones $7.7 Total: $7.7
6. The Conjuring 2 $7.7 Total: $86.9
7. Now You See Me 2 $5.6 Total: $52.0
8. X-Men: Apocalypse $2.4 Total: $151.1
9. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows $2.4 Total: $77.1
10. Alice Through the Looking Glass $2.1 Total: $74.5
Come celebrate America and the 4th of July in style with some great tees from Stylin Online!
Just in and exclusive to Stylin Online, the all new Marvel Captain America Iron Man Reversible Hoodie.
We got plots! With teasers coming out at the San Diego Comic Con, Marvel has seen fit to lay out the plot summaries for everybody to digest ahead of time.
Set to the backdrop of ‘Awesome Mixtape #2,’ Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 continues the team’s adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mysteries of Peter Quill’s true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes’ aid as the Marvel cinematic universe continues to expand.
Marvel’s Doctor Strange follows the story of the talented neurosurgeon Doctor Stephen Strange who, after a tragic car accident, must put ego aside and learn the secrets of a hidden world of mysticism and alternate dimensions. Based in New York City’s Greenwich Village, Doctor Strange must act as an intermediary between the real world and what lies beyond, utilizing a vast array of metaphysical abilities and artifacts to protect the Marvel cinematic universe.
Westworld is coming to HBO in October 2016.
You want crazy, Warcrafts worldwide draw is $379,310,199!!! Domestic is just $39,331,140. That means 10.4% of the cash Warcraft made is domestic and 89.6% is worldwide…. that’s simply insane.
1. Finding Dory $136.1 Total: $136.1
2. Central Intelligence $34.5 Total: $34.5
3. The Conjuring 2 $15.5 Total: $71.7
4. Now You See Me 2 $9.6 Total: $41.3
5. Warcraft $6.5 Total: $39.7
6. X-Men: Apocalypse $5.2/$146.0
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows $5.2 Total: $71.9
8. Me Before You $4.1 Total: $46.3
9. Alice Through the Looking Glass $3.6 Total: $69.3
10. Captain America: Civil War $2.2 Total: $401.2
HBO just released the Game of Thrones Season 6 finale preview. Watch and enjoy!
Not as good as the first Conjuring, but oh man, Conjuring 2 is still a really great ghost story and will scare the hell out of most.
1. The Conjuring 2 $40.3 Total: $40.3
2. Warcraft $24.3 Total:$24.3
3. Now You See Me 2 $23.0 Total:$23.0
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows $14.8 Total:$61.0
5. X-Men: Apocalypse $10.0 Total:$136.3
6. Me Before You $9.2 Total:$36.8
7. The Angry Birds Movie $6.7 Total:$98.1
8. Alice Through the Looking Glass $5.5 Total:$62.4
9. Captain America: Civil War $4.3 Total:$396.8
10. The Jungle Book $2.7 Total:$352.6
Grab some sweet Warcraft gear! For the Horde!!
Officially licensed and insanely awesome, the all new Star Wars Father of the Year T-Shirt.
Here we go! It’s the lean, green, ninja team
On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things
So extreme, out the sewers like laser beams
Get rocked with the shell-shocked pizza kings
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows $35.2 Total: $35.2
2. X-Men: Apocalypse $22.3 Total: $116.4
3. Me Before You $18.2 Total: $18.2
4. Alice Through the Looking Glass $10.6 Total: $50.7
5. The Angry Birds Movie $9.7 Total: $86.6
6. Captain America: Civil War $7.5 Total: $388.9
7. Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising $4.7 Total: $48.5
8. Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping $4.6 Total: $4.6
9. The Jungle Book $4.2 Total: $347.4
10. The Nice Guys $3.5 Total: $29.1
Happy 30th Anniversary Ferris Bueller’s Day Off! Shop all Ferris Bueller’s Day off gear here!!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 is out today! Grab a TMNT tee off Stylin Online and enjoy the flick.
The Warcraft movie is just a week away, time to grab a Warcraft tee, hat, robe and more!!
The Rock posted to Facebook that he will be playing Doc Savage in a new Shane Black directed flick.
It’s OFFICIAL: For all comic book fans you already know the world’s first superhero (pre-dating Superman) is the “Man of Bronze” himself Clark “Doc” Savage.
Want to thank my bud director/writer Shane Black and his writing team Anthony Bagarozzi and Chuck Mondry for flying in from LA and sitting with me and our Seven Bucks Productions’s producer Hiram Garcia on this Memorial Day weekend to chop up creative and break story on this very cool project.
Comic book fans around the world know that the cool thing about “Doc” Savage is that he’s the inspiration for Superman. First name Clark, called “Man of Bronze”, retreats to his “Fortress of Solitude” in the Arctic etc etc.
Doc was physically and mentally trained from birth by his father and a team of scientists to become the perfect human specimen with a genius level intellect. His heightened senses are beyond comprehension. He can even identify a women’s perfume from half a mile away. He is literally the master of everything.
But here’s the #1 reason I’m excited to become Doc Savage.. HE’S A F*CKING HILARIOUS WEIRDO!
Confidently, yet innocently he has zero social graces whatsoever due to his upbringing so every interaction he has with someone is direct, odd, often uncomfortable and amazingly hilarious.
After speaking for hours w/ Shane Black I can see why the creator of Superman took only the best parts of Doc Savage and leaving the “weirdo” part behind. But to us, it’s that “weirdo” part that makes Clark “Doc” Savage dope! Can’t wait to sink my teeth into this one of a kind character.
Alice Through the Looking Glass (30%), X-Men: Apocalypse (48%) bombed over the Memorial Day weekend with really not much to show for it. X-Men was loaded with ‘why did they do it that way’ type stuff, like way was Jennifer Lawrence never in character makeup?
1. X-Men: Apocalypse $65.0 Total: $65.3
2. Alice Through the Looking Glass $26.9 Total: $26.9
3. The Angry Birds Movie $18.7 Total: $66.4
4. Captain America: Civil War $15.3 Total: $372.8
5. Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising $9.2 Total: $38.5
6. The Jungle Book $7.1 Total: $338.6
7. The Nice Guys $6.5 Total: $21.8
8. Money Monster $4.3 Total: $34.0
9. Love & Friendship $2.4 Total: $3.4
10. Zootopia $.821 Total: $335.8
Oh yeah, the The COPA América is coming! Stylin Online has the COPA clothing you want!
All new X-Men Apocalypse gear is in! Watch the movie and pick up some new X-Men shirts on Stylin Online!!
Raise some shell and pick up some new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gear just in time for the movie June 3rd!
Just in and ready to ship, the all new Finding Dory Keep Swimming V Neck Juniors tee.
From Legendary Pictures and Universal Pictures comes Warcraft, an epic adventure of world-colliding conflict based on Blizzard Entertainment’s global phenomenon.
The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: Orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people and their home.
So begins a spectacular saga of power and sacrifice in which war has many faces, and everyone fights for something.
Directed by Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code) and written by Charles Leavitt and Jones, the film starring Travis Fimmel, Paula Patton, Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, Ben Schnetzer, Rob Kazinsky and Daniel Wu is a Legendary Pictures, Blizzard Entertainment and Atlas Entertainment production.
The producers are Charles Roven, Thomas Tull, Jon Jashni, Alex Gartner and Stuart Fenegan. Jillian Share, Brent O’Connor, Michael Morhaime and Paul Sams serve as executive producers. Rob Pardo, Chris Metzen, Nick Carpenter and Rebecca Steel Roven co-produce. Warcraft will be released by Universal Pictures. www.warcraftmovie.com