Be our Valentine!
The cowl needs a little adjustment over the eyes. He could use maybe something under the chin and definitely glowing eyes.
I have it. I’ve got the egg. Pick up the all new Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child in His Pod Black Tee now.
I hate to say it, but I just wasn’t that into Birds of Prey. I think it was just bad writing on this one.
- Birds of Prey $33.2 Total: $33.2
- Bad Boys for Life $12.0 Total: $166.3
- 1917 $9.0 Total: $132.5
- Dolittle $6.6 Total: $63.9
- Jumanji: The Next Level $5.5 Total: $298.4
- The Gentlemen $4.1 Total: $26.8
- Gretel & Hansel $3.5/$11.5
- Knives Out $2.3 Total: $158.9
- Little Women $2.3 Total: $102.6
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $2.2 Total: $510.5
Chip: [aboard Professor Nimnul’s “spaceship”] Hey, this spaceship is made of rubber. Do you know what that means?
Dale: Uh, it’s dishwasher safe?
Classic! Pick up your Disney Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers T-Shirt today.
Avengers + George Perez = Awesome! Plus it’s Taskmaster and he’s just a
Go back to the future again with Dr. Emmett Brown wearing this fun pair of Back to the Future costume glasses! The Back to the Future Part 2 Doc Brown Glasses are shaped like the futuristic sunglasses worn by Brown as he returns from the future to ask for Marty McFly’s help, in the movie Back to the Future Part II. “Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.”
Still one of my favorite Eternal covers and now it’s one of my favorite shirts. Pick up the all new The Eternals Issue #1 Comic Cover Tee today.
Ok, I’m impressed. For the 3rd straight weekend in a row Bad Boys for Life is #1 the weekend box office. Looking forward to see how it fairs next week with some new (but poorly rated) competition.
- Bad Boys for Life $17,6 Total: $148.0
- 1917 $9.6 Total: $119.2
- Dolittle $7.7 Total: $55.2
- Gretel & Hansel $6.0 Total: $6.0
- The Gentlemen $6.0 Total: $20.4
- Jumanji: The Next Level $6.0 Total: $291.2
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $3.1 Total: $507.0
- The Turning $3.0 Total: $11.7
- Little Women $3.0 Total: $98.7
- The Rhythm Section $2.8 Total: $2.8
CNET is reporting:
“Nintendo has sold 52.48 Switches since its 2017 launch, its quarterly earnings report revealed Thursday, bringing it beyond the Super Nintendo Entertainment System’s (SNES) 49.1 million lifetime sales. Before the holidays, the hybrid console had sold 41.67 million units, meaning it saw a jump of 10.81 million over the last quarter.
Beating the SNES makes it the Japanese company’s third-most-popular console. It has yet to topple the NES’ 61.91 million sales and the Wii’s 101.63 million. The Wii is the fourth best-selling console overall — Sony’s PS2 is the most successful with sales of 155 million.
A more detailed breakdown shows that, of the 52.48 million Switches sold, the standard version of the console made up 47.3 million units and the more compact, portable-only Switch Lite (which came out in September 2019) sold 5.19 million units.
Nintendo sold more than 830,000 Switches in the US over the Thanksgiving weekend alone, it said last month.”
Straw Hat crew represent! Grab your One Piece SK Brook World Tour Black Tee today!!
I just love the design of this new Game of Thrones tee. Pick up your very own Game Of Thrones Dragonstone Destination T-Shirt today.
Bad Boys for Life took the top spot for the second weekend with a strong performance over 1917. Expect to see Bad Boys for Life squeal announcements soon.
- Bad Boys for Life $34.0 Total: $120.6
- 1917 $15.8 Total: $103.8
- Dolittle $12.5 Total: $44.6
- The Gentlemen $11.0 Total: $11.0
- Jumanji: The Next Level $7.9 Total: $283.4
- The Turning $7.3 Total: $7.3
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $5.1 Total: $501.5
- Little Women $4.7 Total: $93.7
- Just Mercy $4.0 Total: $27.0
- Knives Out $3.6 Total: $151.8
Have you all see the new Doctor Who Silhouettes Vote Saxon Juniors T-Shirt? We love it here 10x. It’s not only comfortable, but looks amazing in person. Images just don’t do the colors justice.
“Pre-production on the Obi-Wan Kenobi-focused TV series in the works at Disney Plus has been put on hold as the streamer and Lucasfilm look to overhaul early scripts and find new writers, sources tell Variety.
Hossein Amini had been attached to write. The news follows recent talk that the entire series was being scrapped altogether.
Ewan McGregor confirmed last August that he would be reprising the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the series, and Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy had said then that “we have all the scripts written” and that shooting was slated to begin in 2020. McGregor played the Jedi in three “Star War” prequels; after years of speculation that he might reprise the role for a standalone film, the less-than-stellar response to standalone spinoff film “Solo” reportedly dampened those efforts.
Deborah Chow, the director who helmed part of Jon Favreau’s “The Mandalorian” series on Disney Plus, had been tapped to direct the Obi-Wan series. Chow and McGregor are still attached to the project.
Disney did not respond to requests for comment.”
Variety has the full scoop.
Keep your head warm with the all new Harley Quinn Name Diamond Logo Cuff Beanie!
Bad Boys for Life delivered the second largest MLK four-day performance ever
- Bad Boys for Life $62.1 Total: $62.1
- 1917 $22.0 Total: $76.6
- Dolittle $21.9 Total: $21.9
- Jumanji: The Next Level $9.6 Total: $270.5
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $8.3 Total: $491.9
- Little Women $6.3 Total: $84.8
- Just Mercy $5.7 Total: $19.3
- Knives Out $4.3 Total: $146.0
- Like a Boss $4.0 Total: $17.1
- Frozen II $3.9 Total: $465.0
IT GLOWS IN THE DARK! How stupid awesome is our new Rick and Morty Rick Portal Flip Birds long sleeve tee. Order it now before they are gone forever.
Grayson: Because you were captain, the Kaylon were defeated.
Mercer: Because I was captain?
Mercer: I stopped the Kaylon?
Mercer: I had to swim with my shirt on until I was twenty.
All new Orville Planetary Union Central Logo Black Shirt now in stock.
One of Marvel’s most compelling and conflicted characters comes to the big screen as Oscar® winner Jared Leto transforms into the enigmatic antihero, Michael Morbius. Dangerously ill with a rare blood disorder, and determined to save others suffering his same fate, Dr. Morbius attempts a desperate gamble. What at first appears to be a radical success soon reveals itself to be a remedy potentially worse than the disease.
I really liked 1917. I can see why it did so well, even with winning two Golden Globes I still wasn’t sure what to expect. Totally worth checking out if you have time.
- 1917 $36.5 Total: $39.2
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $15.0 Total: $478.1
- Jumanji: The Next Level $14.0 Total: $257.1
- Like a Boss $10.0 Total: $10.0
- Just Mercy $10.0 Total: $10.4
- Little Women $7.6 Total: $74.0
- Underwater $7.0 Total: $7.0
- Frozen II $5.7 Total: $459.3
- Knives Out $5.7 Total: $139.6
- Spies in Disguise $5.1 Total: $54.6
Star Wars Resistance Pilot Inspired 3 In One Convertible Backpack! How rad is that. I keep my Star Wars Resistance Pilot Convertible Backpack as a messenger bag, but with the other two options I can always keep it fresh.
All things Mandalorian are awesome, just like the all new Star Wars The Mandalorian Electric Helmet T-Shirt
Even meh reviews can’t stop Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker as it tops the weekend box office for a second weekend in a row.
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $72.0 Total: $361.7
- Jumanji: The Next Level $35.3 Total: $175.4
- Little Women $16.5 Total: $29.0
- Frozen II $16.5 Total: $421.2
- Spies in Disguise $13.2 Total: $22.0
- Knives Out $9.7 Total: $110.2
- Uncut Gems $9.5 Total: $20.0
- Cats $4.8 Total: $17.8
- Bombshell $4.7 Total: $15.6
- Richard Jewell $3.0 Total: $16.0