Display the mighty Mjolnir wearing this stark vintage hammer Thor tee!
Star Wars has always been known for putting the epic in space epic, and Star Wars: The Last Jedi will surely be no different. When coupled with the rumoured runtime, however, you’re looking at being just over two months away from feasting your eyes on the longest Star Wars movie ever. Perfection.
And a break down of the times
Star Wars: A New Hope – 121 mins
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back – 124 mins
Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi – 131 mins
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace – 133 mins
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones – 142 mins
Star Wars: The Revenge of the Sith – 140 mins
Star Wars: The Force Awakens – 135 minutes
Star Wars: Rogue One – 133 mins
Star Wars: The Last Jedi – 150 mins (unconfirmed)
So, not only would The Last Jedi be the longest Star Wars movie by a whole 8 minutes (though the interminable Attack of the Clones felt like 12 hours long, to be fair), it eclipses the original Star Wars movie by half an hour. At this rate, Star Wars 9 will be closing in on 3 hours.
Games Radar has the full story.
Want to see every map and game mode for Star Wars Battlefront 2? Just watch the trailer.
Spy comedy Kingsman: The Golden Circle (50% Rottentomatoes) beat It (85% Rottentomatoes) as the No. 1 film in North America.
1. Kingsman: The Golden Circle $39.0 Total: $39.0
2. It $30.0 Total: $266.3
3. The LEGO Ninjago Movie $21.2 Total: $21.2
4. American Assassin $6.2 Total: $26.1
5. Home Again $3.3 Total: $22.3
6. mother! $3.2 Total: $13.4
7. Friend Request $2.4 Total: $2.4
8. The Hitman’s Bodyguard $1.8 Total: $73.5
9. Stronger $1.7 Total: $1.7
10. Wind River $1.2 Total: $31.6
Watch the movie then pick up some sweet Lego Ninjago Movie shirts!
Just in, the all new Harry Potter Up To No Good Juniors T-Shirt!
It continues to rack up record ticket sales with an estimated $60 million in its second week! mother however… save your money and skip this one.
1. It $60.0 Total: $218.7
2. American Assassin $14.8 Total: $14.8
3. mother! $7.5 Total: $7.5
4. Home Again $5.3 Total: $17.1
5. The Hitman’s Bodyguard $3.5 Total: $70.3
6. Annabelle: Creation $2.6 Total: $99.9
7. Wind River $2.5 Total: $29.1
8. Leap! $2.1 Total: $18.6
9. Spider-Man: Homecoming $1.8 Total: $330.2
10. Dunkirk $1.3 Total: $185.1
Possibly my new favorite Star Wars Darth Vader shirt, the all new Star Wars Darth Vader Playing Arcade Games Tee!
If I was still in school this would 100% be my bag of choice. The all new Steven Universe Cheeseburger Backpack.
It shattering records over the weekend with a very nice $117.2 million take in the domestic box office making it the largest opening ever for a horror movie.
1. It $123.1 Total: $123.1
2. Home Again $9.0 Total: $9.0
3. The Hitman’s Bodyguard $4.8 Total: $64.8
4. Annabelle: Creation $4.0 Total: $96.2
5. Wind River $3.2 Total: $25.0
6. Leap! $2.5 Total: $15.8
7. Spider-Man: Homecoming $2.0 Total: $327.7
8. Dunkirk $1.8 Total: $183.0
9. Logan Lucky $1.8 Total: $25.2
10. The Emoji Movie $1.0 Total: $82.5
Relive a classic moment from a classic videogame series with this cool Nintendo t shirt! The Nintendo Princess in Another Castle T-Shirt is heathered navy blue. It features a classic quote from the Super Mario Bros. videogame with a small image of Toad. Toad tells Mario sorry but “Our princess is in another castle” every time Mario thinks he has found Princess Peach. Keep looking!
A yellow sketch gives an eye-catching new look to the classic bat-logo on this cool Batman t shirt for women! The Batman v Superman Bat Sketch Logo Juniors T-Shirt is a black, fitted female shirt with a soft feel and a junior fit. Inspired by the DC movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, it features a roughly sketched yellow version of a bat-logo outline framing the word “Batman” in sketched, yellow letters. Side with the Dark Knight!
Show your love for the adorable droid from the Star Wars series when you carry this colorful Star Wars knapsack! The Star Wars R2-D2 Knapsack is white with adjustable straps, two exterior pockets and a pull tie closure with magnetic button snap. It features the blue and silver design of R2-D2, the loyal robot droid from the space opera movie series!
Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.
From executive producer Ridley Scott and director Denis Villeneuve, #BladeRunner2049 stars Ryan Gosling, Harrison Ford, Ana De Armas, MacKenzie Davis, Sylvia Hoeks, Lennie James, Carla Juri, Robin Wright, Dave Bautista and Jared Leto.
I gave money to make this film! Can’t wait to see the final result.
Everyone’s favorite cops are back (by popular demand) with the long anticipated follow up to the cult comedy classic: Super Troopers 2. When the United States and Canada get into a dispute about the location of the actual border, the Super Troopers – Mac, Thorny, Foster, Rabbit and Farva – are called in to set up a new Highway Patrol station in the contested area. Our heroes quickly revert to their own brand of unconventional police work.
Directed by: Jay Chandrasekhar
Written by: Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter, Erik Stolhanke
Produced by: Richard Perello
Cast: Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter, Erik Stohlhanke, Linda Carter, Rob Lowe, Fred Savage, Brian Cox, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Will Sasso, Tyler Labine, Hayes MacArthur
IN THEATERS 4.20
The The Hitman’s Bodyguard was #1 with only taking in 10 Million! How insane is that. This was one of the worst weekend takes in well over a decade.
1. The Hitman’s Bodyguard $10.0 Total: $39.6
2. Annabelle: Creation $7.3 Total: $77.8
3. Leap! $5.0 Total: $5.0
4. Wind River $4.4 Total: $9.8
5. Logan Lucky $4.3 Total: $15.0
6. Dunkirk $3.9 Total: $172.4
7. Spider-Man: Homecoming $2.7 Total: $318.8
8. Mayweather vs. McGregor $2.5 Total: $2.5
9. Birth of the Dragon $2.5 Total: $2.5
10. The Emoji Movie $2.3 Total: $76.4
Stay “Hooked on a Feeling” with Star-Lord and wear this fun Guardians of the Galaxy t shirt! The Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol 1 T-Shirt is black. It features the title logo for the Marvel movie Guardians of the Galaxy framed by planets, stars and comets, above an image of Peter Quill’s mixtape “Awesome Mix Vol. 1” with classic hits from the 1960s and 1970s!
A perfect addition to my 8-Bit shirt collection, the all new Star Trek 8-Bit Command Tee!
Logan Lucky may have only come in at the number 3 spot, but it’s a great movie and you guys should check it out. The Hitman’s Bodyguard… not so much but it did have some funny parts.
1. The Hitman’s Bodyguard $21.4 Total: $21.4
2. Annabelle: Creation $15.7 Total: $64.0
3. Logan Lucky $7.7 Total: $7.7
4. Dunkirk $6.7 Total: $165.5
5. The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature $5.1 Total: $17.6
6. The Emoji Movie $4.5 Total: $71.7
7. Spider-Man: Homecoming $4.2 Total: $314.0
8. Girls Trip $3.8 Total: $103.9
9. The Dark Tower $3.7 Total: $41.6
10. Wind River $3.0 Total: $4.1
I’ve been waiting for the new Defenders series since they announced it way back and it’s finally here! Grab my favorite Daredevil shirt today and enjoy some Defenders this weekend!!
While stopping by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Daniel Craig took the time to say that he would be returning as James Bond for a fifth and final time!
— The Late Show (@colbertlateshow) August 16, 2017
Bond 25 is currently scheduled for a November 25, 2018, release.