Show some love for the Scientific and Technological Advanced Research Laboratories by picking up the all new Flash TV STAR Labs Tee!
Its G.I. Joe against Cobra and Destro,
Fighting to save the day.
He never gives up, he’s always there,
Fighting for freedom over land and air.
From the outer reaches of space to the small-town streets of suburbia, the hunt comes home in Shane Black’s explosive reinvention of the Predator series. Now, the universe’s most lethal hunters are stronger, smarter and deadlier than ever before, having genetically upgraded themselves with DNA from other species. When a young boy accidentally triggers their return to Earth, only a ragtag crew of ex-soldiers and a disgruntled science teacher can prevent the end of the human race.
Don’t click at work, it’s a Red Band trailer.
The Predator will arrive in theaters on September 14.
Deadpool stands over a defeated Thanos on this dramatic Deadpool t shirt! The Deadpool Versus Thanos T-Shirt is white. It features a variant cover for Marvel Comics’ Deadpool vs. Thanos #1, with the Merc with a Mouth standing in a spotlight, arms raised in victory over the grounded supervillain!
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom may not have been as good as the previous movies, but it still had a nice $148 million weekend take.
1. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom $148.0 Total: $148.0
2. Incredibles 2 $80.3 Total: $349.7
3. Ocean’s 8 $11.5 Total: $100.2
4. Tag $8.2 Total: $30.4
5. Deadpool 2 $5.2 Total: $304.1
6. Solo: A Star Wars Story $4.5 Total: $202.6
7. Hereditary $3.6 Total: $34.8
8. Superfly $3.4 Total: $15.3
9. Avengers: Infinity War $2.5 Total: $669.5
10. Won’t You Be My Neighbor? $1.8 Total: $4.0
Gameinformer has the story:
Today, DC Comics announced that its launching a new imprint geared toward “edgy, provocative” takes on some of everyone’s favorite superheroes called DC Black Label.
In the early 90s, DC launched some of the most popular, enduring stories not just in comics but in all of fiction under its Vertigo label including Preacher, Y: The Last Man, Fables, A History Of Violence, and The Sandman. These titles were original properties geared towards courting an older audience, mimicking the content of R-rated films. It looks like DC now has plans to do another Veritgo label but this new one is focused on DC characters like Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman.
DC Black Label will launch with Batman: Damned, penned by Brian Azzarello and illustrated by Lee Bermejo on September 19. Batman: Damned is a bi-monthly series that unfolds in 48-page issues. The Black Label was originally going to start with Superman: Year One, but that title has been delayed until November. Here’s DC’s entire lineup:
- SUPERMAN: YEAR ONE from Frank Miller (THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS, BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT: MASTER RACE) and John Romita Jr. (ALL-STAR BATMAN, SUPERMAN) A groundbreaking, definitive treatment of Superman’s classic origin story in honor of his 80th anniversary. This story details new revelations that reframe the Man of Steel’s most famous milestones—from Kal-El’s frantic exile from Krypton, to Clark Kent’s childhood in Kansas, to his inevitable rise to become the most powerful and inspiring superhero of all time.
- BATMAN: LAST KNIGHT ON EARTH from Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, the creative team behind DARK KNIGHTS: METAL Batman wakes up in a desert. He doesn’t know what year it is or how The Joker’s head is alive in a jar beside him, but it’s the beginning of a quest unlike anything the Dark Knight has undertaken before. In this strange future, villains are triumphant and society has liberated itself from the burden of ethical codes. Fighting to survive while in search of answers, Bruce Wayne uncovers the truth about his role in this new world—and begins the last Batman story ever told.
- BATMAN: DAMNED from Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo, the creative team behind JOKER On a deserted Gotham City bridge, a body is found. Whispers spread the news: Joker is dead. But is this a dream come true or a nightmare being born? Now Batman and DC’s outlaw magician John Constantine must hunt the truth through a Gotham City hellscape. The city’s supernatural recesses are laced with hints about a killer’s identity, but the Dark Knight’s descent into horror will test his sanity and the limits of rationality, as he must face a horror that doesn’t wear a mask.
- WONDER WOMAN HISTORIA: THE AMAZONS from Kelly Sue DeConnick (Bitch Planet) and Phil Jimenez (INFINITE CRISIS) A Homeric epic of the lost history of the Amazons and Queen Hippolyta’s rise to power. Featuring monsters and myths, this three-book saga spans history from the creation of the Amazons to the moment Steve Trevor washes up on the shores of Paradise Island, changing our world forever.
- WONDER WOMAN: DIANA’S DAUGHTER (working title) from Greg Rucka (WONDER WOMAN, BATWOMAN) It’s been 20 years since the world stopped looking to the skies for hope, help, and inspiration. Now the world keeps its eyes down, and the powers that have risen have every intention of keeping things that way. Amongst a scattered, broken resistance, a young woman seeks to reclaim what has been forgotten, and on the way will learn the truth about herself, her heritage, and her destiny.
- THE OTHER HISTORY OF THE DC UNIVERSE from John Ridley (12 Years a Slave, THE AMERICAN WAY) A compelling literary series analyzing iconic DC moments and charting sociopolitical gains through the perspectives of DC Super Heroes who come from traditionally disenfranchised groups, including John Stewart, Extraño, Vixen, Supergirl, Katana and Rene Montoya, among others. At its core, the story focuses on the lives of those behind the costumes, and their endeavors to overcome real-world issues. It isn’t about saving the world, it’s about having the strength to simply be who you are.
Fans of the Firefly sci-fi TV series will love this funny Firefly t shirt, in which mercenary Jayne Cobb gets to really be “shiny!” The Firefly Bug Wearing Jayne Hat T Shirt is black, with a large image of a black, red and orange firefly, its back end glowing yellow, flying around with tough-guy Jayne Cobb’s striped hat on its head! The logo for the sci-fi TV series Firefly is at the bottom in white letters. “Let’s be bad guys!”
The Hollywood Reporter has the scoop:
“The new deal comes as rumblings about another Star Trek series, featuring Patrick Stewart reprising his role as Star Trek: The Next Generation’s Capt. Jean-Luc Picard, have been getting louder. Sources say Kurtzman and Akiva Goldsman, who left Discovery after season one, are attached to the Stewart-led reboot. CBS TV Studios declined to confirm the Stewart project as sources say a deal is far from completed and may not happen, despite the fact that the actor recently teased his potential return to the franchise.”
Incredibles 2 two crushed it with a record-breaking opening, beating out all expectations with a sweet $182.7 million haul.
1. Incredibles 2 $182.6 Total: $182.6
2. Ocean’s 8 $18.9 Total: $78.5
3. Tag $14.9 Total: $14.9
4. Solo: A Star Wars Story $10.0 Total: $193.7
5. Deadpool 2 $8.6 Total: $294.5
6. Superfly $6.8 Total: $9.0
7. Hereditary $6.8 Total: $27.0
8. Avengers: Infinity War $5.4 Total: $664.3
9. Adrift $2.2 Total: $26.9
10. Book Club $1.8 Total: $61.9
A colorful and action-packed dye sublimated print makes this Justice League t shirt a real attention-grabber! The Justice League Team Sublimated T Shirt Sheer is white with a distressed print covering the entire front. This DC Comics t shirt offers a tailored fit and a soft feel. The front features members of the Justice League rushing forward, including Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Superman, Batman, Cyborg, Aquaman and the Flash. Wear it to see the upcoming movie Justice League!
PC Gamer has a great round up of all of the trailers for the games just shown at E3. If you couldn’t keep up with everything at the show definitely give it a look.
“It can be tough to keep up with all the reveals and new footage out of E3, so every year we put together a list of every game revealed or shown—even the ones that definitely aren’t going to be on PC, because it’s nice to know what might be influencing PC game designers in the coming years. “
Just got a great new shirt in stock! Time to add The Ant-Man Returns Tee to your collections!!
Good news everybody, Incredibles 2 comes out this week!
1. Ocean’s 8 $41,607,378 total: $41,607,378
2. Solo: A Star Wars Story $15,748,575 total: $176,700,049
3. Deadpool 2 $14,148,517 total: $279,164,058
4. Hereditary $13,575,172 total: $13,575,173
5. Avengers: Infinity War $7,238,699 total: $655,136,398
6. Adrift $5,272,049 total: $21,962,065
7. Book Club $4,285,456 total: $56,959,580
8. Hotel Artemis $3,232,790 total: $3,232,790
9. Upgrade $2,384,415 total: $9,346,020
10. Life of the Party $2,167,142 total: $50,328,719
Are you ready for Jurassic World 2! Get your gear now and be ready for the premier!!
Every adventure has a beginning. Watch the official teaser trailer for Bumblebee, starring Hailee Steinfeld and John Cena. Directed by Travis Knight. Bumblebee hits theatres this Christmas.
What makes you different is what makes you Spider-Man.
An artistic rendering of the Dark Knight’s mask fading into a colony of bats highlights this cool Batman t shirt! The Batman Rorschach Mask T-Shirt is heathered red. Inspired by DC Comics’ Batman universe, it features a large, forbidding image of Batman’s black cowl disintegrating from the bottom into dozens of flying bats!
The much-anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed, global box office phenomenon that started it all, “The LEGO® Movie 2: The Second Part,” reunites the heroes of Bricksburg in an all new action-packed adventure to save their beloved city. It’s been five years since everything was awesome and the citizens are facing a huge new threat: LEGO DUPLO® invaders from outer space, wrecking everything faster than they can rebuild.
The battle to defeat them and restore harmony to the LEGO universe will take Emmet, Lucy, Batman and their friends to faraway, unexplored worlds, including a strange galaxy where everything is a musical. It will test their courage, creativity and Master Building skills, and reveal just how special they really are.
Reprising their starring roles from the first film are Chris Pratt as Emmet, Elizabeth Banks as Lucy (aka Wyldstyle), Will Arnett as LEGO Batman, Nick Offerman as Metal Beard, and Alison Brie as Unikitty. They are joined by Tiffany Haddish, Stephanie Beatriz, and Arturo Castro as, respectively, new characters Queen Watevra Wa-Nabi, Sweet Mayhem and Ice Cream Cone.
“The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part” is directed by Mike Mitchell (“Shrek Ever After,” “Trolls,” “Sky High”). It is produced by Dan Lin, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller and Roy Lee, the team behind the LEGO film franchise since “The LEGO Movie” debuted in 2014.
“The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part” opens nationwide in 2D and 3D on Friday, February 8, 2019.
So Solo dropped off a little bit, but it still kept the top spot beating out so stiff competition.
1. Solo: A Star Wars Story $29.3 Total: $148.9
2. Deadpool 2 $23.1 Total: $254.5
3. Adrift $11.6 Total: $11.6
4. Avengers: Infinity War $10.5 Total: $643.0
5. Book Club $7.0 Total: $47.5
6. Upgrade $4.6 Total: $4.6
7. Life of the Party $3.5 Total: $46.3
8. Breaking In $2.8 Total: $41.3
9. Action Point $2.3 Total: $2.3
10. Overboard $1.9 Total: $45.4
Quirky teen Tina Belcher is profiled on this funny Bob’s Burgers t shirt! The Bob’s Burgers Tina is my Spirit Animal T-Shirt is white. It features a classic portrait of an anxious-looking Tina from TV’s Bob’s Burgers staring wide-eyed, with the words “Tina Is My Spirit Animal” in black letters. “Time for the charm bomb to explode.”