This looks really bad. I can’t wait to watch it and be overly negative about the entire experience.
Avengers: Endgame has smashed box office records, pulling in an astonishing $1.2 billion globally in its opening weekend!! That is insane, like whole new levels of insane. Just doing the $357 in the US was nuts, but 1.2 billion… what!!
- Avengers: Endgame $357.1 Total: $357.1
- Captain Marvel $8.0 Total: $413.5
- The Curse of La Llorona $7.5 Total: $41.2
- Breakthrough $6.3 Total: $26.1
- Shazam! $5.5 Total: $131.1
- Little $3.4 Total: $35.8
- Dumbo $3.2 Total: $107.0
- Pet Sematary $1.2 Total: $52.6
- Us $1.1 Total: $172.8
Got a great new shirt for Avengers fans, the Avengers Endgame Infinity Gauntlet Black T-Shirt is now in stock!!
The Curse of La Llorona did great, not such an awesome movie but still took the top spot. The real shame is Hellboy just getting crushed.
Don’t watch it at work and if you do, definitely put your headphones on.
THE BOYS is an irreverent take on what happens when superheroes, who are as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians and as revered as Gods, abuse their superpowers rather than use them for good. It’s the powerless against the super powerful as The Boys embark on a heroic quest to expose the truth about “The Seven,” and their formiddable Vought backing.
Series premiere July 26, 2019.
Hellboy fell flat, but Shazam! rocked it for the second week in a row!
- Shazam! $25.1 Total: $94.9
- Little $15.4 Total: $15.4
- Hellboy $12.0 Total: $12.0
- Pet Sematary $10.0 Total: $41.1
- Dumbo $9.1 Total: $89.9
- Captain Marvel $8.6 Total: $386.5
- Us $6.9 Total: $163.4
- After $6.2 Total: $6.2
- Missing Link $5.8 Total: $5.8
- The Best of Enemies $2.0 Total: $8.1
Every generation has a legend. Watch the brand-new teaser for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
Gamesot has the scoop:
Fans of A Song of Ice and Fire, the book series on which HBO’s insanely popular Game of Thrones TV show is based, have been waiting for the next book in the series–The Winds of Winter–since the last book, A Dance with Dragons, was published back in 2011. With the show’s final season looming, fans await any news about the next book more eagerly than ever. Luckily, there’s some good, if vague, news on that front: Author George R.R. Martin stated during a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight that his writing has “been going very well lately.” As the author has stated many times before, he’s given up on trying to guess exactly when he’ll be done writing, as fans tend to lash out when he provides dates that then come and go without a new release. “It’ll be done when it’s done,” Martin characteristically told ET on the red carpet for the show’s Season 8 premiere. Then he added: “It’s been going very well lately, so knock wood.”
Just in! The all new New DC Comics Hall Of Doom + Hall of Justice, Jim Lee Batman, Aquaman!
Shazam! took the #1 spot this weekend early beating out Pet Sematary.
- Shazam! $53.4 Total: $56.7
- Pet Sematary $25.0 Total: $25.0
- Dumbo $18.2 Total: $76.2
- Us $13.8 Total: $152.3
- Captain Marvel $12.6 Total: $374.1
- The Best of Enemies $4.5 Total: $4.5
- Five Feet Apart $3.7 Total: $41.5
- Unplanned $3.2 Total: $12.4
- Wonder Park $2.0 Total: $41.9
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World $1.9 Total: $156.6
Joker teaser trailer is out… good or bad, no idea yet. DC needs to step it up and hopefully this is in the right direction.
Lots of good movies to see (Us, Captain Marvel, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World) but this week Shazam comes out and it’s looking really good so far. Early reviews have it at 93% on Rotten Tomatoes so far.
- Dumbo $45.0 Total: $45.0
- Us $33.6 Total: $128.2
- Captain Marvel $20.5 Total: $353.8
- Five Feet Apart $6.2 Total: $35.8
- Unplanned $6.1 Total: $6.1
- Wonder Park $4.9 Total: $37.8
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World $4.2 Total: $152.9
- Hotel Mumbai $3.1 Total: $3.2
- Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral $2.7 Total: $70.0
- The Beach Bum $1.8 Total: $1.8
Oh nice! The new Shazam Black Adam Metallic Logo Black Tee is in stock!!