Welcome to the day after Judgment Day. It’s apparently very bloody and violent.
Still one of my favorite movies. Now in and ready to ship, the Nightmare Before Christmas Classic Movie Poster Tee.
Joaquin Phoenix plays the iconic villain in this upcoming movie headed to theaters on October 4, 2019.
Also, oh wow does Joker look good.
38% on Rotten Tomatoes, of course it is number #1 with a solid opening.
- Angel has Fallen $21.2 Total: $21.2
- Good Boys $11.7 Total: $42.0
- Overcomer $8.2 Total: $8.2
- The Lion King $8.1 Total: $510.6
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw $8.1 Total: $147.7
- Ready or Not $7.5 Total: $10.5
- The Angry Birds Movie 2 $6.3 Total: $27.0
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark $6.0 Total: $50.4
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold $5.2 Total: $43.0
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood $5.0 Total: $123.1
After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. “The Mandalorian” is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.
“Marvel Studios has officially announced a Moon Knight TV series that will stream exclusively on Disney+. One of Marvel’s most unusual heroes, Marc Spector, suffers from a version of dissociative identity disorder, and his confused mental state makes it difficult for him to differentiate between reality and hallucination.” More at screenrant.com
Variety has the scoop:
“Kevin Smith surprised audiences at Sunday’s annual Power-Con convention by announcing a new anime “He-Man” series for Netflix.
The new series, titled “Masters of the Universe: Revelation,” will take place in the Mattel toy inspired world and will focus on some of the unresolved storylines of the classic ‘80s show. Smith will serve as showrunner and executive producer.
“I’m Eternia-ly grateful to Mattel TV and Netflix for entrusting me with not only the secrets of Grayskull, but also their entire Universe,” Smith said. “In ‘Revelation,’ we pick up right where the classic era left off to tell an epic tale of what may be the final battle between He-Man and Skeletor! Brought to life with the most metal character designs Powerhouse Animation can contain in the frame, this is the Masters of the Universe story you always wanted to see as a kid!”
Mattel Television is producing alongside executive producer Rob David, the vice president of Mattel TV and author of “He-Man: the Eternity War.” Writers include Eric Carrasco (“Supergirl”), Tim Sheridan (“Reign of the Supermen”), Diya Mishra (“Magic the Gathering”) and Marc Bernardin (“Alphas”). “Castlevania’s” Powerhouse Animation will oversee animation for the series.
“’Masters of the Universe’ has been a cultural phenomenon for generations, inspiring fans to discover their own power within,” David said. “Fans of this franchise have been waiting for the continuation of these characters, and Kevin Smith, as a ‘Masters’ superfan himself, is the perfect champion and partner to expand the canon through a dynamic animated series on Netflix.” “
Marvel fans we just got in the Marvel Comics Studio Logo Black T-Shirt.
Just in and ready for back to school shopping, the all new Deadpool Allover Print Logos Black Backpack.
Tight race this week but Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw held off the competition.
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw $25.4 Total: $108.5
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark $20.8 Total: $20.8
- The Lion King $20.0 Total: $473.1
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold $17.0 Total: $17.0
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood $11.6 Total: $100.3
- The Art of Racing in the Rain $8.1 Total: $8.1
- The Kitchen $5.5 Total: $5.5
- Spider-Man: Far from Home $5.3 Total: $370.9
- Toy Story 4 $4.4 Total: $419.5
- Bring the Soul: The Movie $2.2 Total: $4.4
I’m sure I’ve held this controller in my hand for months. Not weeks, days or hours, but actual months of my life holding it. Show your love for retro gaming and get a Nintendo Classically Trained NES Controller Tee today.
“Amazon is expanding its partnership with Paramount TV with a series based on the 1997 movie Event Horizon.
Adam Wingard (2016’s Blair Witch, the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong) is attached as director and executive producer of the project, which is in development. Paramount TV is producing; the studio released the film, which was a flop in its time but has since acquired something of a cult following.”
Oh nice, more stuff to look forward to. Love it.
hollywoodreporter.com has the scoop.
Just in and ready to show the world, the all new Batman Symbols Through Time T-Shirt.
This is DCU’s TITANS like you’ve never seen them before, and they’re back for another season. Binge season 1 so you can prepare for the awesomeness that is season 2. It premieres September 6, only on DC Universe.
Can’t lie, I get why the Rock is the #1 paid actor in Hollywood. Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw may not be the best flick, but he does a great job… actually do all 3..
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw $60.8 Total: $60.8
- The Lion King $38.2 Total: $430.8
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood $20.0 Total: $78.8
- Spider-Man: Far from Home $7.7 Total: $360.3
- Toy Story 4 $7.1 Total: $410.0
- Yesterday $2.4 Total: $67.9
- The Farewell $2.4 Total: $6.8
- Crawl $2.1 Total: $36.0
- Aladdin $2.0 Total: $350.3
- Annabelle Comes Home $.875 Total: $71.5