Looking to save some cash, bring your lunch to work or school daily. Thing is the brown bag is out. It looks meh and has no style. Why not pick up the all new Super Mario Power Up Mushroom Lunch Bag. It’s not only awesome looking, but is well made to boot.
“The Walt Disney Company announced this afternoon that Robert Iger, the company’s long-time CEO who ushered in the company’s lush franchise and entertainment platform profits, will step down immediately as chief executive. Bob Chapek, a long-time senior exec at the company who most recently held the position of Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, will succeed him.”
“Chapek, as head of Disney’s Parks Division was a somewhat divisive figure in that he led with a ‘value engineering’ (the Imagineering word for trimming cool stuff) and budget concious strategy instead of the more popular ‘let Imagineers do the most’ tactic that has produced some of the Parks most enduring rides and experiences. Disney Twitter has been quick to descend upon the Chapek choice as a sign of possible rough times ahead for Parks budgets.”
Tech Crunch has the full story.
Subtle and understated, when a touch of class. The all new I’m the Poo Emoji Heathered Navy T-Shirt is sure to get your message across to anybody who reads it.
Paramount’s Sonic the Hedgehog managed to stay ahead of The Call of the Wild for its second weekend at #1.
- Sonic the Hedgehog $26.3 Total: $106.6
- The Call of the Wild $24.8 Total: $24.8
- Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn $7.0 Total: $72.5
- Brahms: The Boy II $5.9 Total: $5.9
- Bad Boys for Life $5.8 Total: $191.1
- 1917 $4.4 Total: $151.9
- Fantasy Island $4.1 Total: $20.1
- Parasite $3.1 Total: $48.9
- Jumanji: The Next Level $3.0 Total: $310.9
- The Photograph $2.8 Total: $17.6
Solid colors, when you see the new Muppets Kermit Head Green T-Shirt up close you’ll know what I mean. It’s just got such a bold clean look.
Still the best move in any game. Grab the Street Fighter Ryu Hadouken Control Move Tee and if you ever forget during your next match, just look down.
Paramount’s Sonic the Hedgehog raced ahead of the competition to win this Presidents’ Day weekend, crushing it with one of the the largest opening weekends ever for a video game flick.
- Sonic the Hedgehog $57.0 Total: $57.0
- Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn $17.1 Total: $59.2
- Fantasy Island $12.4 Total: $12.4
- The Photograph $12.2 Total: $12.2
- Bad Boys for Life $11.3 Total: $181.3
- 1917 $8.0 Total: $144.4
- Jumanji: The Next Level $5.7 Total: $305.7
- Parasite $5.5 Total: $43.1
- Dolittle $5.0 Total: $70.5
- Downhill $4.6 Total: $4.6
The cowl needs a little adjustment over the eyes. He could use maybe something under the chin and definitely glowing eyes.
I have it. I’ve got the egg. Pick up the all new Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child in His Pod Black Tee now.
I hate to say it, but I just wasn’t that into Birds of Prey. I think it was just bad writing on this one.
- Birds of Prey $33.2 Total: $33.2
- Bad Boys for Life $12.0 Total: $166.3
- 1917 $9.0 Total: $132.5
- Dolittle $6.6 Total: $63.9
- Jumanji: The Next Level $5.5 Total: $298.4
- The Gentlemen $4.1 Total: $26.8
- Gretel & Hansel $3.5/$11.5
- Knives Out $2.3 Total: $158.9
- Little Women $2.3 Total: $102.6
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $2.2 Total: $510.5
Chip: [aboard Professor Nimnul’s “spaceship”] Hey, this spaceship is made of rubber. Do you know what that means?
Dale: Uh, it’s dishwasher safe?
Classic! Pick up your Disney Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers T-Shirt today.
Avengers + George Perez = Awesome! Plus it’s Taskmaster and he’s just a
Go back to the future again with Dr. Emmett Brown wearing this fun pair of Back to the Future costume glasses! The Back to the Future Part 2 Doc Brown Glasses are shaped like the futuristic sunglasses worn by Brown as he returns from the future to ask for Marty McFly’s help, in the movie Back to the Future Part II. “Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.”
Still one of my favorite Eternal covers and now it’s one of my favorite shirts. Pick up the all new The Eternals Issue #1 Comic Cover Tee today.
Ok, I’m impressed. For the 3rd straight weekend in a row Bad Boys for Life is #1 the weekend box office. Looking forward to see how it fairs next week with some new (but poorly rated) competition.
- Bad Boys for Life $17,6 Total: $148.0
- 1917 $9.6 Total: $119.2
- Dolittle $7.7 Total: $55.2
- Gretel & Hansel $6.0 Total: $6.0
- The Gentlemen $6.0 Total: $20.4
- Jumanji: The Next Level $6.0 Total: $291.2
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $3.1 Total: $507.0
- The Turning $3.0 Total: $11.7
- Little Women $3.0 Total: $98.7
- The Rhythm Section $2.8 Total: $2.8