“Take to the skies with Star Wars Resistance. Premieres Sunday, October 7 at 10pm ET/PT on Disney Channel.”
We’ve updated our website technology to bring you a faster, more secure experience.
Click through to our site and save 15% by entering LAUNCH18 at checkout and see for yourself!
Offer expires midnight 8/21/18
“After a strong push to get James Gunn back as director of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” following his firing from the project, Disney and Marvel are standing by their decision to not reinstate him as helmer for the next installment. The decision came following a meeting between Gunn and studio chairman Alan Horn.”
People are shocked The Meg took the top spot this weekend, but really I’m more shocked anybody went to see Slender Man after checking out any of the reviews (12% on Rotten Tomatoes).
1. The Meg $44.5 Total: $44.5
2. Mission: Impossible – Fallout $20.0 Total: $161.9
3. Disney’s Christopher Robin $12.4 Total: $50.0
4. Slender Man $11.3 Total: $11.3
5. BlacKkKlansman $10.7 Total: $10.7
6. The Spy Who Dumped Me $6.6 Total: $24.5
7. Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again $5.8 Total: $103.8
8. The Equalizer 2 $5.5 Total: $89.6
9. Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation $5.1 Total: $146.8
10. Ant-Man and the Wasp $4.0 Total: $203.5
Blizzard has dropped some news on Twitter regarding the dungeon-crawling Diablo series. In addition to saying it would continue using themes for future seasons of Diablo III, community manager Brandy Camel said in a video that Blizzard is currently working on multiple other Diablo projects.
“The forges here at Blizzard are burning hot, and we have multiple Diablo projects in the works,” Camel said. “Some of them are going to take longer than others, but we may have some things to show you later this year.”
Lightning bolts flash out from a Poke Ball on this dramatic Pokemon t shirt! The The Pokemon Electric Poke Ball T-Shirt is black. The front features a large image of a red and black Poke Ball from the Pokemon universe, with yellow flashes of lightning extending in all directions. Gotta catch ’em all!
I just wish this all was happening 10 years ago, but I guess I’ll take it.
GameSpot has the full scoop:
“When asked by GameSpot if the series, which is expected to begin shooting in 2019, would feature fan-favorite character Master Chief, both Showtime Networks president David Nevins and president of programming Gary Levine confirmed he would. What’s more, when pressed during a small group interview after the Showtime panel, Levine added that Chief would be a lead character on the show.
Longtime fans of the Halo franchise might find that odd, given that Master Chief has never shown his face. What other TV shows feature human characters that remain faceless? However, according to Levine, the issue of Chief never unmasking is central to the show.
“It is a key question and an important part of our series is all I’ll say,” he teased.
As for what the show will look like, Nevins was quick to point out this is now Showtime’s take on Game of Thrones. “It is futuristic space-based science fiction,” he said. “It is not fantasy. I think there’s been one iconic franchise in my opinion in the history of television in that category and that’s Star Trek. Probably 10 or 12 of the top 20 movies of all time are futuristic sci-fi and, weirdly, television hasn’t turned up those kinds of franchises.”
Mission: Impossible – Fallout is just a solid all around great movie and totally deserves to be #1 again this week.
1. Mission: Impossible – Fallout $35.0 Total: $124.4
2. Disney’s Christopher Robin $25.0 Total: $25.0
3. The Spy Who Dumped Me $12.3 Total: $12.3
4. Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again $9.0 Total: $91.3
5. The Equalizer 2 $8.8 Total: $79.8
6. Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation $8.2 Total: $136.4
7. Ant-Man and the Wasp $6.1 Total: $195.4
8. The Darkest Minds $5.8 Total: $5.8
9. Incredibles 2 $5.0 Total: $583.1
10. Teen Titans Go! To The Movies $4.8 Total: $20.7
Harley Quinn shows off different looks on this colorful and wild Harley Quinn t shirt! The Harley Quinn Gang of Harleys T-Shirt is black. It features a giant image of the psychotic psychiatrist and Joker’s girlfriend from DC Comics’ Batman universe, surrounded by other versions of Harley with different looks. “We’re bad guys, it’s what we do!”
Show you’re an animal advocate when you wear this cool Animal Man t shirt! The Animal Man Symbol T Shirt is blue, with a large, white version of the stylized “A” symbol worn by the DC Comics superhero covering the front. The Animal Man comic series was relaunched in 2011 as part of DC’s New 52 reboot.
An angry First Avenger runs toward danger on this retro Captain America t shirt! The Captain America Rush Distressed T-Shirt Sheer is heathered blue with a distressed print. It features the red, white and blue title logo for Marvel Comics’ Captain America series above an action portrait of the Star Spangled Avenger running with his shield!
Six movies in and Mission: Impossible is still killing it! If you get a chance checkout Mission: Impossible – Fallout. The stunts alone blew me away!!
1. Mission: Impossible – Fallout $61.2 Total: $61.2
2. Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again $15.1 Total: $70.5
3. The Equalizer 2 $14.0 Total: $64.2
4. Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation $12.2 Total: $119.1
5. Teen Titans Go! To The Movies $10.4 Total: $10.4
6. Ant-Man and the Wasp $8.7 Total: $183.4
7. Incredibles 2 $7.2 Total: $572.8
8. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom $6.7 Total: $397.5
9. Skyscraper $5.3 Total: $59.0
10. The First Purge $2.2 Total: $65.4
Somebody in marketing should get a raise for the best image ever!
We are pleased to announce that #SpiderManPS4 has GONE GOLD for its worldwide release on September 7th. Thanks to @PlayStation and @MarvelGames for their support in the creation of this original Spider-Man adventure. pic.twitter.com/iD4mJmqGfK
— Insomniac Games (@insomniacgames) July 30, 2018
Spider-Man fans, we just got the all new Spider-Man Dark Web Logo Tee in stock and ready to ship today!
I’ll admit it… that’s a lot of CGI.
“From visionary filmmakers James Cameron (AVATAR) and Robert Rodriguez (SIN CITY), comes ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL, an epic adventure of hope and empowerment. When Alita (Rosa Salazar) awakens with no memory of who she is in a future world she does not recognize, she is taken in by Ido (Christoph Waltz), a compassionate doctor who realizes that somewhere in this abandoned cyborg shell is the heart and soul of a young woman with an extraordinary past. As Alita learns to navigate her new life and the treacherous streets of Iron City, Ido tries to shield her from her mysterious history while her street-smart new friend Hugo (Keean Johnson) offers instead to help trigger her memories. But it is only when the deadly and corrupt forces that run the city come after Alita that she discovers a clue to her past – she has unique fighting abilities that those in power will stop at nothing to control. If she can stay out of their grasp, she could be the key to saving her friends, her family and the world she’s grown to love.”
The pretty standard vigilante flick Equalizer 2 takes the top spot this week with $35.8 million take.
1. The Equalizer 2 $35,825,000 Total: $35,825,000
2. Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again! $34,380,000 Total: $34,380,000
3. Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation $23,150,000 Total: $91,089,268
4. Ant-Man and the Wasp $16,126,000 Total: $164,624,292
5. Incredibles 2 $11,520,000 Total: $557,335,440
6. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom $11,005,000 Total: $383,904,505
7. Skyscraper $10,960,000 Total: $46,749,120
8. The First Purge $4,980,000 Total: $60,191,365
9. Unfriended: Dark Web $3,495,000 Total: $3,495,000
10. Sorry to Bother You $2,823,000 Total: $10,252,204
“From Warner Bros. Pictures and director James Wan comes an action-packed adventure that spans the vast, visually breathtaking underwater world of the seven seas, “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa in the title role. The film reveals the origin story of half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur Curry and takes him on the journey of his lifetime—one that will not only force him to face who he really is, but to discover if he is worthy of who he was born to be…a king.”
“Discover the next adventure of Starfleet. Watch the first look trailer of the highly anticipated season two premiere of Star Trek: Discovery, which makes its epic return to CBS All Access in early 2019! Premiered at Comic-Con International in San Diego during the series’ Hall H panel with cast and executive producers, this trailer previews the continued voyage of the U.S.S. Discovery and its crew’s mission to discover new worlds and new life forms. If you haven’t caught up on season one yet, try CBS All Access FREE now at cbs.com/startrek. ”
“Embark on an all-new DC/LEGO® adventure by becoming the best villain the universe has seen. Players will create and play as an all-new super-villain throughout the game, unleashing mischievous antics and wreaking havoc in an action-packed story!”
Written Gallifreyan symbols provide the backdrop for the quote on this fun Doctor Who t shirt! The Doctor Who I Speak Gallifreyan T-Shirt is black. It features the words “I Speak Gallifreyan,” referring to the language of the ancient Time Lords from TV’s Doctor Who!
No surprise here, Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation took the top spot this past weekend with a healthy $44,100,000 followed by the (still pretty awesome and you should go see it) Ant-Man and the Wasp with a $28,840,000 take.
1. Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation $44,100,000 Total: $45,376,000
2. Ant-Man and the Wasp $28,840,000 Total: $132,825,225
3. Skyscraper $25,485,000 Total: $25,485,000
4. Incredibles 2 $16,220,000 Total: $535,818,492
5. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom $15,515,000 Total: $363,297,215
6. The First Purge $9,130,000 Total: $49,509,970
7. Sorry to Bother You $4,258,000 Total: $5,322,952
8. Sicario: Day of the Soldado $3,850,000 Total: $43,200,345
9. Uncle Drew $3,225,000 Total: $36,692,040
10. Ocean’s 8 $2,910,000 Total: $132,255,936
Yes! District 9, Chappie and Elysium all had great action scenes. I’m actually sort of confident this will come out good.
“EXCLUSIVE: MGM is developing a new installment of RoboCop and has set District 9 director Neill Blomkamp to helm the picture, which is titled RoboCop Returns. The studio hopes to revive a franchise that began with the Paul Verhoeven-directed satirical sci-fi action thriller that Orion released in 1987. Original writers Ed Neumeier and Michael Miner are producing and exec producing, respectively. Justin Rhodes, who co-wrote the Terminator film that Tim Miller is shooting, will rewrite the script that Neumeier and Miner wrote years ago as a planned sequel to Verhoeven’s hit, an installment that never happened. That duo is creatively involved in moving forward their creation for the first time since the original. ”
Deadline has the full story.
Take the helm and command your crew wearing this cool Star Trek t shirt! The Star Trek TOS Command Deluxe T Shirt is gold with a black ringer, a soft feel and a trim fit. The thick black neck ringer and embroidered gold pin logo mimic the uniform worn by Captain James T. Kirk on the bridge of the Starship Enterprise on the original Star Trek TV series. Boldly go where no one has gone before!