Have you all see the new Doctor Who Silhouettes Vote Saxon Juniors T-Shirt? We love it here 10x. It’s not only comfortable, but looks amazing in person. Images just don’t do the colors justice.
“Pre-production on the Obi-Wan Kenobi-focused TV series in the works at Disney Plus has been put on hold as the streamer and Lucasfilm look to overhaul early scripts and find new writers, sources tell Variety.
Hossein Amini had been attached to write. The news follows recent talk that the entire series was being scrapped altogether.
Ewan McGregor confirmed last August that he would be reprising the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the series, and Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy had said then that “we have all the scripts written” and that shooting was slated to begin in 2020. McGregor played the Jedi in three “Star War” prequels; after years of speculation that he might reprise the role for a standalone film, the less-than-stellar response to standalone spinoff film “Solo” reportedly dampened those efforts.
Deborah Chow, the director who helmed part of Jon Favreau’s “The Mandalorian” series on Disney Plus, had been tapped to direct the Obi-Wan series. Chow and McGregor are still attached to the project.
Disney did not respond to requests for comment.”
Variety has the full scoop.
Keep your head warm with the all new Harley Quinn Name Diamond Logo Cuff Beanie!
Bad Boys for Life delivered the second largest MLK four-day performance ever
- Bad Boys for Life $62.1 Total: $62.1
- 1917 $22.0 Total: $76.6
- Dolittle $21.9 Total: $21.9
- Jumanji: The Next Level $9.6 Total: $270.5
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $8.3 Total: $491.9
- Little Women $6.3 Total: $84.8
- Just Mercy $5.7 Total: $19.3
- Knives Out $4.3 Total: $146.0
- Like a Boss $4.0 Total: $17.1
- Frozen II $3.9 Total: $465.0
IT GLOWS IN THE DARK! How stupid awesome is our new Rick and Morty Rick Portal Flip Birds long sleeve tee. Order it now before they are gone forever.
Grayson: Because you were captain, the Kaylon were defeated.
Mercer: Because I was captain?
Mercer: I stopped the Kaylon?
Mercer: I had to swim with my shirt on until I was twenty.
All new Orville Planetary Union Central Logo Black Shirt now in stock.
One of Marvel’s most compelling and conflicted characters comes to the big screen as Oscar® winner Jared Leto transforms into the enigmatic antihero, Michael Morbius. Dangerously ill with a rare blood disorder, and determined to save others suffering his same fate, Dr. Morbius attempts a desperate gamble. What at first appears to be a radical success soon reveals itself to be a remedy potentially worse than the disease.
I really liked 1917. I can see why it did so well, even with winning two Golden Globes I still wasn’t sure what to expect. Totally worth checking out if you have time.
- 1917 $36.5 Total: $39.2
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $15.0 Total: $478.1
- Jumanji: The Next Level $14.0 Total: $257.1
- Like a Boss $10.0 Total: $10.0
- Just Mercy $10.0 Total: $10.4
- Little Women $7.6 Total: $74.0
- Underwater $7.0 Total: $7.0
- Frozen II $5.7 Total: $459.3
- Knives Out $5.7 Total: $139.6
- Spies in Disguise $5.1 Total: $54.6
Star Wars Resistance Pilot Inspired 3 In One Convertible Backpack! How rad is that. I keep my Star Wars Resistance Pilot Convertible Backpack as a messenger bag, but with the other two options I can always keep it fresh.
All things Mandalorian are awesome, just like the all new Star Wars The Mandalorian Electric Helmet T-Shirt
Even meh reviews can’t stop Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker as it tops the weekend box office for a second weekend in a row.
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $72.0 Total: $361.7
- Jumanji: The Next Level $35.3 Total: $175.4
- Little Women $16.5 Total: $29.0
- Frozen II $16.5 Total: $421.2
- Spies in Disguise $13.2 Total: $22.0
- Knives Out $9.7 Total: $110.2
- Uncut Gems $9.5 Total: $20.0
- Cats $4.8 Total: $17.8
- Bombshell $4.7 Total: $15.6
- Richard Jewell $3.0 Total: $16.0
As if we needed more reasons to think he’s awesome.
What can I say, I’m in the 89% positive audience score on Rotten Tomatoes for Star Wars. I really liked it, but I’m a massive fan.
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker $175.5 Total: $175.5
- Jumanji: The Next Level $26.1 Total: $101.9
- Frozen II $12.3 Total: $386.5
- Cats $6.5 Total: $6.5
- Knives Out $6.1 Total: $89.5
- Bombshell $5.0 Total: $5.4
- Richard Jewell $2.5 Total: $9.5
- Queen & Slim $1.8 Total: $36.5
- Black Christmas $1.8 Total: $7.2
- Ford v Ferrari $1.8 Total: $101.9
Oddly I trust Tom Cruise to make a good movie.
Enjoy the top spot Jumanji: The Next Level till you get crushed by Star Wars next week. Good or bad it’s going to put up record numbers.
- Jumanji: The Next Level $60.1/$60.1
- Frozen II $19.1/$366.5
- Knives Out $9.2/$78.9
- Richard Jewell $5.0/$5.0
- Black Christmas $4.4/$4.4
- Ford v Ferrari $4.1/$98.2
- Queen & Slim $3.6/$33.1
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood $3.3/$49.3
- Dark Waters $2.0/$8.8
- 21 Bridges $1.1/$26.3
Introducing the new Xbox Series X. Coming Holiday 2020.
I won’t lie, I’m excited to see what it can do.
Wow does this look good!
“From director Jason Reitman and producer Ivan Reitman, comes the next chapter in the original Ghostbusters universe. In Ghostbusters: Afterlife, when a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town, they begin to discover their connection to the original ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind. The film is written by Jason Reitman & Gil Kenan.”