Whatever it takes. Watch the brand-new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame. In theaters April 26.
Captain Marvel did some sold numbers this past weekend coming in with nice a $153 million for its opening weekend.
- Captain Marvel $153.0 Total: $153.0
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World $14.6 Total: $119.6
- Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral $12.0 Total: $45.8
- The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part $3.8 Total: $97.1
- Alita: Battle Angel $3.2 Total: $78.3
- Green Book $2.4 Total: $80.1
- Isn’t It Romantic $2.4 Total: $44.1
- Fighting with My Family $2.1 Total: $18.6
- Greta $2.1 Total: $8.2
- Apollo 11 $1.3 Total: $3.7
The Game of Thrones trailer is here!!
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World holds back this weeks new comer Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral to take the top spot in the weekend box office for the third day in a row.
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World $30.0 Total: $97.6
- Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral $27.0 Total: $27.0
- Alita: Battle Angel $7.0 Total: $72.2
- The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part $6.6 Total: $91.6
- Green Book $4.7 Total: $75.9
- Fighting with My Family $4.6 Total: $14.9
- Isn’t It Romantic $4.6 Total: $40.2
- Greta $4.5 Total: $4.5
- What Men Want $2.7 Total: $49.6
- Happy Death Day 2U $2.5 Total: $25.2
A-and I-I’ll go out and find some more of that Mulan, Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce, Morty.
Wh-what are you talking about?
Because that’s, that’s what this is all about Morty!
Th-that’s my one arm man. I’m not driven by avenging my dead family Morty crawls away- Morty, that was FAKE! -and Morty gets pulled back. I-I’m driven by finding that, McNugget Sauce.
I want that Mulan McNugget Sauce, Morty.
With the largest debut of the year so far, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World burns the competition and takes the top spot in it’s opening weekend!
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World $55.5 Total: $58.0
- Alita: Battle Angel $12.0 Total: $60.6
- The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part $10.0 Total: $83.6
- Fighting with My Family $8.0 Total: $8.2
- Isn’t It Romantic $7.5 Total: $33.7
- What Men Want $5.2 Total: $45.0
- Happy Death Day 2U $4.9 Total: $21.6
- Cold Pursuit $3.3 Total: $27.0
- The Upside $3.2 Total: $99.7
- Run the Race $2.2 Total: $2.2
Are you ready for Captain Marvel! Pick up the all new Captain Marvel 2019 Movie Poster Tee and show your support for the latest Marvel movie!!
With just 60% on Rotten Tomatoes, Alita: Battle Angel beat out The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part in it’s opening weekend.
- Alita: Battle Angel $28,250,000 Total: $36,966,232
- The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part $21,025,000 Total: $62,500,359
- Isn’t It Romantic $14,310,000 Total: $20,555,347
- What Men Want $10,685,000 Total: $35,915,328
- Happy Death Day 2U $9,520,000 Total: $13,231,500
- Cold Pursuit $5,965,000 Total: $21,087,332
- The Upside $5,480,000 Total: $94,087,031
- Glass $3,913,000 Total: $104,543,915
- The Prodigy $3,166,178 Total: $11,031,717
- Green Book $2,852,000 Total: $65,857,401
“From Neill Blomkamp, Oats Studios and BioWare comes a live-action trailer of survival set in the world of Anthem, decades before the events of the game”
From the Academy Award-winning team—directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, and producer Peter Del Vecho—and featuring the voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad, and the music of Oscar-winning songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Frozen 2” opens in U.S. theaters on Nov. 22, 2019.
The Lego movie was good, but not as good as the previous one. Thing is, it’s still was awesome and well worth going to see!
- The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part $34.4 Total: $34.4
- What Men Want $19.0 Total: $19.0
- Cold Pursuit $10.8 Total: $10.8
- The Upside $7.2 Total: $85.8
- Glass $6.4 Total: $98.4
- The Prodigy $6.0 Total: $6.0
- Green Book $3.5 Total: $61.5
- Aquaman $3.3 Total: $328.5
- Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse $3.0 Total: $179.8
- Miss Bala $2.7 Total: $11.8
Just added to the site, the all new Avengers Infinity War Movie Hero Group Tee
Just in and awesome, the brand new Star Trek Property Of Starfleet Academy Tee
Glass took the top spot for the 3rd week in a row… but then again it was a really slow weekend all around.
- Glass $9.5 Total: $88.6
- The Upside $8.8 Total: $75.5
- Miss Bala $6.7 Total: $6.7
- Aquaman $4.7 Total: $323.5
- Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse $4.4 Total: $175.2
- Green Book $4.3 Total: $55.8
- The Kid Who Would be King $4.2 Total: $13.1
- A Dog’s Way Home $3.5 Total: $35.9
- Escape Room $2.9 Total: $52.0
- They Shall Not Grow Old $2.4 Total: $10.7