PC Gamer has the full story:
Unsurprisingly, the game has been enhanced for the PC, not just with additional singleplayer stuff, but also a suite of graphical enhancements, including:
- Increased draw distanc
- “Higher quality” global illumination and ambient occlusion
- “Improved” snow trails
- “Improved” reflections and higher resolution shadows
- Tessellated tree textures
- “Improved” grass and fur textures
- HDR support
- Unlocked resolution (4K and higher)
- Ultrawide aspect ratio and multi-monitor support
- Unlocked framerate
Despite all that, the system requirements look pretty reasonable—as long as you’ve got the space for 150GB of videogame.
Red Dead Redemption 2 arrives on PC on November 5 on both the Rockstar Game Launcher and Epic Games Store. A Steam release will follow in December.